Thursday, October 8, 2009

Walk This Way...




Towards the Old Town Market Place in Warsaw, Poland.

We'll now get down from the tower and start to walk through the wet streets of this historic fairy tale city as night falls on my one night in Warsaw.

This is a photograph I captured during the blue hour of some wet cobble stones and looking towards the row of buildings in the Castle Square. This is the same buildings as in my first photo which you can see in daylight here.

Next I'm going to take you straight ahead down the street...

Let's all follow the cobble stone road....

+++ I hope all y'all are having a hella good week. Been a busy one for myself, just got a new job here. Check it out. =) +++

___________________________
See exactly where this picture was taken. [?]

No comments:

Post a Comment